- SDK-2.3, SDK-2.4
Third Party Product(s)
- OSX Safari-13.1.1
Sometimes when a Safari browser user has joined a conference they will not be able to hear the audio of one or more other participants. Others users will be able to hear them.
- Join conference with two clients, the first Firefox or Chrome, the second Safari, with no audio and no video
- startVideo on both clients (Firefox first, Safari second), observe that StreamAdded events and video elements are created for local and remote streams containing active video
- startAudio on both clients (Firefox first, Safari second), observe StreamUpdated events are created
- Check stream.getAudioTracks for local updated streams
- Check stream.getAudioTracks for remote updated streams
- Observe that remote stream in streamUpdated event on Safari has no audio, only video. The <audio> element is not created
- The <audio> element is correctly created after stopping and restarting audio on the Firefox side of the test.
- This issue was corrected in SDK-3.0
Third Party Reference
- Unknown at this time.