- SDK-2.2, SDK-2.3, SDK-2.4, SDK3.0
Third Party Product(s)
- Safari-13.1 OSX
If a conference participant using a Safari browser navigates away from the conferencing app to another tab and a new participant joins the call, the Safari participant will not hear the new participant until they navigate back to the conferencing App tab. This only happens on dolbyVoice:false conferences.
- Join a conference with the Safari browser.
- Have at least one other participant join and confirm that two-way voice works normally.
- Navigate to another tab.
- Have another participant join the conference.
- Confirm that the new participant cannot hear the Safari user, that audio to the new participant is now one-way.
- Navigate back to conferencing App tab.
- Confirm that two-way audio works normally.
- No known workaround is available.
- This is presumed to be an autoplay policy in the Safari browser. No Dolby action is planned.
Third Party Reference
- None known at this time.