Third Party Product(s)
- iPhones, iPads and Mac devices on ARM CPUs using Safari 15.1
When joining a conference using the H.264 codec, on an ARM device running Safari 15.1. Turning on or receiving a video stream will make the tab to crash.
- Create a conference using the H.264 codec.
- Try to join the conference with Safari 15.1 on an ARM device.
- The tab will crash and restart.
- Explicitly specifying the video codec to VP8 when creating the conference will avoid this issue. Please refer to to this article to specify the video codec.
- None. This issue is due to an issue with WebKit delivered with Safari 15.1, which is not in our scope to control. The issue seems to be resolved with 15.2.
Third Party Reference